1) a big time：尽兴，高兴的时刻e.g. I had a big time there.
the big time：第一流，最高级e.g. Don’t worry, you are in the big time now.
2) according to：按照，根据e.g. They were commended or criticized according to their work.
according as：随……而定e.g. The thermometer rises or falls according as the air is hot or cold.
3) admit to：承认e.g. I have to admit to a dislike for modern music.
admit sb.(in) to：允许某人进入某地或加入某组织、行业e.g. They have admitted me into their club.
4) all for：完全赞成e.g. I am all for holding a meeting to discuss it.
for all：尽管e.g. They could not open the box for all their forces.
5) all in all：总的说来e.g. All in all, it is a success.
all in：疲倦，筋疲力尽e.g. He was all in, but he stuck it out.
6) as it is (was)：照目前的情况来看e.g. As it is, we shall be able to complete our task in time.
as it were：可以说，姑且这样说e.g. He is, as it were, a walking dictionary.
7) as much as：几乎，实际上e.g. By running away he as much as admitted that he had taken the money.
as much…as：与……一样多e.g. It is as much our responsibility as yours.
8) as well：也，还是……为好e.g. He gave me advice, and money as well.
Since you have begun to do it, you may as well finish it.
as well as：不仅……而且，除……之外e.g. With television, we see a picture as well as hearing sound.
Small towns as well as big cities are being rapidly industrialized.
9) at one time从前某个时期e.g. At one time, we met frequently.
at a time：每次，一次e.g. You can borrow only two books at a time.
10) attach to：属于，归因于e.g. No blame attaches to him.
attach oneself to：参加，加入e.g. He attached himself to the group of climbers.